Wednesday, May 15, 2013

谁能经得住牛市的考验?


通常都是在熊市中考验投资人的智慧和定力,其实在牛市中也一样能考验人。

难怪 Jesse Livermore 说:"Men who can both be right and sit tight are uncommon."

原文在此:"It never was my thinking that made the big money for me. It always was my sitting. Got that?My sitting tight! It is no trick at all to be right on the market.You always find lots of early bulls in bull markets and early bears in bear markets. I’ve known many men who were right at exactly the right time, and began buying or selling stocks when prices were at the very level which should show the greatest profit. And their experience invariably matched mine that is, they made no real money out of it. Men who can both be right and sit tight are uncommon. I found it one of the hardest things to learn. But it is only after a stock operator has firmly grasped this that he can make big money."

在今年犹如患了“疯牛病”一般的美国股市涨潮中,只有坚持长线投资的人或按照量化投资系统操作的人才有足够的纪律性不被“疯牛”的市场甩出场去。比如巴菲特:



***********

今天,按照“ETF投资系统”操作的10万美元实盘账户的截图如下:

No comments:

Post a Comment