Sunday, August 26, 2012

Murmur Jr.'s College Tuition Account

When Murmur Jr. was about to be 5 years old in March, his grandparents gave him $3000. I set up a gold trading account for him. The equity in the account has grown to $4500 since then.


Since he'll go to college in about 13 years, I've decided to trade his account with a little more leverage following my Gold Trading System based on the "Investment Value Index". The ambitious goal is to earn enough to pay for his tuition when he goes to college.

Spot Gold Trading Model since December 2008:


 Gold ETF (GLD) Trading Model since August 2005:


I will update the progress of this account regularly. When he is older, I'll teach Murmur Jr. to trade in the account following the rules of the Gold Trading System. Hopefully, he can earn enough to pay for his own college tuition.

============

Murmur's Investment Writings:




No comments:

Post a Comment